PIC16F887 Development Kit
The CCS PIC16F887 development kit contains everything you need to start development with the Microchip's PIC?
- Become familiar with the PIC16F887 quickly
- Shorten the learning phase of your project
- Understand the software interface requirements
- Base your own product design on known working hardware
Build a Calculator with the PIC16F887 Development Kit
Here, a customer has developed a simple four-function calculator using the PIC16F887 development kit. Full instructions are included via supplied links.
Servo Controller Using the PIC16F887
A servo controller has been developed using the PIC16F887. The video shows the servo controller being tested. Links to the source code are included.
- PIC16F887 Prototyping Board (1)
- ICD-U64 In-Circuit Debugger/Programmer (1)
- Breadboard (1)
- Parts box containing a 93LC56 EEPROM, jumpers, DS1631 digital thermometer device, NJU6355 real-time clock and a 2-digit, 7-segment LED
- Exercise Tutorial Book (1)