Add potentiometer functionality to the design using the Potentiometer Board. Designed for testing analog inputs of a microcontroller on a development system, the Potentiometer Board is equipped with eight 10K potentiometers with related jumpers that allows user to enable/disable each one individually. It works as an effective and low-cost solution for testing analog inputs on the prototype board. The on-board potentiometers allow for adjusting voltage levels on the host microcontroller.
- Set up to 8 independent voltage levels using small potentiometers
- Maximum voltage level can be either 5V or 3.3V
- Jumpers for enabling only the desired analog pins
- Compatible with all mikroE development boards
- 2x5 connector for connection with development systems
- Low cost solution for testing analog inputs
- Clear silkscreen marking to facilitate connections
Potentiometer Board User Manual
- Potentiometer Board (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!