PP-80 60MHz Oscilloscope Probe
The Hantek PP-80 oscilloscope probe kit is fitted with a slide switch to select x1 or x10 attentuation. It has a 80MHz bandwidth.
The probe is suitable for use with all Hantek and third-party digital and analogue oscilloscopes as it is fitted with a standard BNC connector.
- Probe includes a x1 / x10 attenuation switch
- Input capacitance: 85pF~115pF (x1), 18.5pF~22.5pF (x10)
- Input resistance: 1MΩ ±2% (x1), 1MΩ ±2% (x10)
- Bandwidth: DC~6MHz (x1), DC-60MHz (x10)
- Max input voltage: ≤200V DC and Peak AC (x1), ≤600V DC and Peak AC (x10)
- Oscilloscope input capacitance: 15pF~40pF
- Probe body: 95mm
- Cable length: 1.2m
- Weight: 55g
- Probe tip, cable and BNC connector (1)
- Ground Lead
- Several coloured identification rings
- Trimming adjustment tool
- Tip locating sleeve
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!