Proximity Click Board
The Proximity Click Board is a compact accessory board that allows user to introduce proximity sensor functionality to the device. It features a surface mount, fully integrated proximity and ambient light sensor, VCNL4010.
- Integrated IR emitter, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and signal-conditioning IC
- No mechanical barriers are required to optically isolate the emitter from the detector
- Interrupt function
- Proximity measurement with a range of up to 20cm
- Low stand-by current consumption: 1.5
- 16-bit resolution
- I2C communication interface
- Compact, surface mount package design
- Use a 3.3V power supply
- 3.3V or 5V I/O voltage levels
- Supported by all mikroElektronika compilers
IC/Module: VCNL4010 Proximity and Ambient Light Sensor
VCNL4010 is a proximity and ambient light sensor that allows user to control devices without physical contact within a range of 20cm. Along with an interrupt function, VCNL4010 includes an integrated infrared emitter and signal conditioning IC. .
Ambient Light Function
Proximity click has a built-in ambient light photo-pin-diode with close-to-human-eye sensitivity. It features 16 bit dynamic range from 0.25 lx to 16 klx as well as 100 Hz and 120 Hz flicker noise rejection. .
Proximity click includes an integrated infrared emitter & photo-pin-diode for proximity function. With 16-bit effective resolution for proximity detection range, it guarantees outstanding cross-talk immunity. It allows proximity measurement up to a distance of 200mm. It also exhibits superior ambient light suppression by signal modulation. .
- Proximity Click Board (1)
- 1x8 male headers (2)
- Printed User Manual and Board Schematic (1)