Pi 2 Click Board Shield
The Raspberry Pi 2 Click Shield is an extension for Raspberry Pi' models 2B and B+. It has two mikroBUS sockets that make it compatible with over 355 Click Board™s.
- Adds two mikroBus sockets to the Raspberry Pi 2B and B+ Boards
- Over 355 Click Boards can now be used with the Raspberry Pi.
- 2x20 Raspberry Pi 2B and B+ compatible pinout
- Conforms perfectly to the dimensions of Raspberry Pi 2B
- Supported by all MikroElektronika compilers
- Four mounting holes
- GND Oscilloscope probe pin
- Smooth integration
The Raspberry Pi 2 Click Shield is an extension for Raspberry Pi' models 2B and B+. Compared to the original Pi Click Board™ shield, this one conforms to the expanded pinout of newer Raspberry Pi models. The Raspberry Pi 2B has a quad-core ARM Cortex'-A7 with six times the performance of the original Pi. .
To take advantage of increased processing powers, Pi 2 Click Shield carries not one but two mikroBUS sockets. This makes your credit card sized computer compatible with over a 100 Click Board™s, carrying all sorts of sensors, transceivers, motor drivers, encoders, connection ports and so on.
- Raspberry PI 2x Click Shield (1)
- 12mm spacers (2)
- Mounting screws (2)