Raspberry Pi Click Board Shield - connectors unsoldered
The Raspberry Pi Click Shield is an expansion board for the popular Raspberry Pi mini-computer. This simple shield carries a MikroBUS host socket makes your Raspberry Pi compatible with more than 170 different Click Board™s. Ranging from commonly used functionalities GSM, GPS, Wi-Fi, ZigBee, Bluetooth, to the more unusual ones, like thunder detection, proximity, heat or colour sensing, the user can add a wide range of functionalities or can even combine two together. The Pi Click Board™ shield fits perfectly to the Raspberry Pi and transforms it from an easy-to-use mini-computer to a Click Board™ enriched super-gadget backed with amazing features. The package comprises of two 1'.
- Shield facilitates connection to mikroE Click Boards - over 170 available!
- Fits tightly to Raspberry Pi
- Carries a mikroBUS host socket
- Allows user to add amazing additional functionality
- Includes a spacer and screws to tie the shield down to the Raspberry Pi in order to form a compact bundle and add more stability for placing click boards on top
- Low profile and compact design
- Conforms to the dimensions of the Raspberry Pi
- RoHS compliant
The sockets do not come installed on the Pi Click shield. It provides user the option of soldering boards directly and provides a more compact system than what the user would have got using sockets.
Pi Click shield is designed to stay within dimensions of the Raspberry Pi. The Click Board™s also perfectly align with the board outlines.
- Raspberry Pi Click Shield (1)
- 1x8 male headers (2)
- 2x13 female socket (1)
- 12mm spacer (1)
- screws for spacer (2)