Raspberry Pi Click Shield - connectors unsoldered
The Raspberry Pi Click Shield is an expansion board for the popular Raspberry Pi mini-computer. This simple shield carries a MikroBUS host socket makes your Raspberry Pi compatible with more than 170 different click boards. Ranging from commonly used functionalities GSM, GPS, Wi-Fi, ZigBee, Bluetooth, to the more unusual ones, like thunder detection, proximity, heat or colour sensing, the user can add a wide range of functionalities or can even combine two together. The Pi click shield fits perfectly to the Raspberry Pi and transforms it from an easy-to-use mini-computer to a click board enriched super-gadget backed with amazing features. The package comprises of two 1?.
- Shield facilitates connection to mikroE Click Boards - over 170 available!
- Fits tightly to Raspberry Pi
- Carries a mikroBUS host socket
- Allows user to add amazing additional functionality
- Includes a spacer and screws to tie the shield down to the Raspberry Pi in order to form a compact bundle and add more stability for placing click boards on top
- Low profile and compact design
- Conforms to the dimensions of the Raspberry Pi
- RoHS compliant
The sockets do not come installed on the Pi click shield. It provides user the option of soldering boards directly and provides a more compact system than what the user would have got using sockets.
Pi click shield is designed to stay within dimensions of the Raspberry Pi. The click boards also perfectly align with the board outlines. .
- Raspberry Pi Click Shield (1)
- 1x8 male headers (2)
- 2x13 female socket (1)
- 12mm spacer (1)
- screws for spacer (2)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!