REED Click Board
Introduce reed switch to the design using the Reed Click Board. The accessory board features a magnetically operated reed switch with two tiny strips of magnetic contacts of opposite polarities in a hermetically sealed glass envelope. One contact is a magnetic north pole, the other a south. The reed switch is a single-pole, single-throw switch that can be activated with a magnet or electromagnetic coil. By default, the two thin strips don.
- Based on a Standard (Single Pole Single Throw Normally Open) reed switch
- LED to indicate state of switch
- Hermetically sealed
- Robust switching solution
- Supported by all mikroElektronika compilers
- Single pin (CS) interface with MCU
- Uses a 3.3 or 5V power supply
- Capable of operating on low voltage logic loads
The Reed click features a magnetic reed switch with unique switching capability. It comprises of two ferromagnetic nickel-iron wires and a glass capsule. Until a magnetic field is applied, the two contacts (one magnetic north pole, one south) remain separate. On application of the magnetic field, the contacts get shut and activate the switch. On removing the magnetic field, the contacts open up again. .
Reed click is used with a 3.3V or 5V power supply. A zero-ohm SMD jumper allows user to select a power supply between the two.
- Reed Click Board (1)
- 1x8 male headers (2)
- Printed User Manual and Board Schematic (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!