RS485 Click Board 3.3V
The RS-485 3.3V Click Board is a compact accessory board designed to add bidirectional data communication to the design. The board features a Texas Instruments SN65HVD12 differential line transceiver that provides high-speed bidirectional data communication on multipoint bus transmission lines. Compliant with EIA standards RS-485 and RS-422, this 3.3V version of RS485 click is intended for balanced data transmission. RS485 click 3.3V board features four screw terminals. The two terminals marked with.
- Based on the SN65HVD12
- Simple UART communication interface
- Fits perfectly into all standard prototyping breadboards
- Screw terminals for safe and reliable connections
- Supported by all mikroElektronika compilers
- Integrated Bias and Termination resistors with related jumpers
- Bus-Pin ESD protection exceeds 16-kV HBM
- Uses 3.3V power supply only
- Low-Current standby mode: 1
- Thermal shutdown protection
- Node termination jumpers
- Affordable price
- RoHS compliant
IC/Module: SN65HVD12 3.3V Differential Transceiver
The SN65HVD12 is a monolithic IC that combines a 3-state differential line driver and differential input line receiver that operate with a single 3.3-V power supply. It is designed for bidirectional data communication on multipoint bus-transmission lines. It is designed for balanced transmission lines and meets or exceeds ANSI standard TIA/EIA-485-A and ISO 8482:1993.
Node Termination Jumpers
Node termination jumpers aboard RS485 click 3.3V enable user to set whether the board is the first, last, or a middle node on the RS485 network. Three jumpers (J2-J4) should be placed in case the board is the first node of RS485 network. All jumpers should be removed in case the board is a node in the middle. Only the J4 jumper should be placed in case the board is the last node of the RS485 network. .
- RS-485 3.3V Click Board (1)
- 1x8 male headers (2)
- Printed User Manual and Board Schematic (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!