RTC 2 PROTO Board
Ideal choice for real-time clocks, calendars, and programmed alarms, the RTC 2 PROTO Board provides seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month, and year information. Also, it automatically adjusted for months with fewer than 31 days, including corrections for leap year. It features a DS1307 serial real-time clock (RTC) with a built-in power-sense circuit for detecting power failures. It automatically switches to the backup supply to ensure all timekeeping functions continue, even when the power supply goes off. RTC2 PROTO Board has five pin pads that enable user to easily connect to standard prototyping boards. It features unpopulated pads and unsoldered male header pins.
The RTC2 PROTO Board features an alarm function featuring automatic power-fail detection. It uses the serial I2C interface for communication with your host microcontroller. This add-on board allows user to generate an interrupt and square-wave output signal.
- Based on the DS1307 Real-time clock and calendar chip with I2C interface
- Capable of managing all timekeeping functions
- Very low power consumption: 500nA in battery backup mode with oscillator running
- On-board battery provides power supply when brown-out is detected
- Supported by all mikroElektronika compilers
- Automatic power-fail detect and switch circuitry
- Clear marking on the board for easy connections
- Compact design, small footprint
- Work with 5V power supply only
- Industrial Temperature Range: -40
IC/Module: DS1307 Serial Real-Time Clock
DS1307 is a low-power, full binary-coded decimal clock/calendar with 56 bytes of NV SRAM. The clock/calendar counts seconds, minutes, hours, date of the month, month, day of the week, and year with leap-year compensation. It automatically adjusts the end of the month for months with less than 31 days. .
Low Power Operation
RTC2 PROTO Board operates on low power consumption, which extends battery backup run time. It consumes less than 500nA in battery-backup mode with oscillator running. The board includes automatic power-fail circuitry that detects and switches to the backup supply automatically to continue the timekeeping operation.
RTC 2 Proto Board User Manual
- RTC2 PROTO Board (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!