SAU510-USB-ISO-PLUS JTAG Emulator v2
The SAU510-USB ISO Plus v2 is a XDS510 USB JTAG class emulator with galvanic isolation.
- Supports Texas Instrument
- Compatible with Texas Instrument
- Provides 2500VRMS galvanic isolation between PC and target device
- Advanced emulation controller enables high performance
- Compatible with USB 2.0 and USB v1.1 (high-speed/full speed)
- Supports from .65 volt up to 5 volt JTAG interfaces
- Power provided by host USB port or USB hub
- Compatible with Texas Instruments Code Composer Studio IDE
- Supports programming and configuring FPGA and CPLD through SVF player (SVF Specification Rev. E Lattice Semiconductor enhancements)
- Compatible with Win 2000, Win XP, Win Vista and Win 7 Operating Systems
The Sauris SAU510-ISO-USB Plus v2 connects to the host PC via a USB v2 (v1.1 compatible) interface which also powers the unit so a separate power supply is not required. The interface is also galvanically isolated (2500V AC). Target CPUs with a power supply voltage from 1.8V to 5.0V are supported with a TCK frequency up to 33 MHz. The adaptive clocking mode is also supported for ARM target development. The SAU510-USB-ISO Plus is fully compatible with Code Composer Studio v3.1 or later from Texas Instruments. Multiple SAU510 interfaces can be connected to a single PC. Drivers are supplied that will work with Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Win 7.
- SAU510-USB-ISO-PLUS JTAG Emulator (1)