SAU100-USB JTAG Emulator
The Sauris SAU100-USB JTAG debugger interface connects to the host PC via a USB 2.0 (v1.1 compatible) interface.
- Supports TMS320C28x, TMS320C54x, TMS320C55x, TMS320C64x, TMS320C674x, ARM 9, ARM Cortex R4 and ARM Cortex A8.
- Supports targets with 14-pin and 20-pin JTAG Header
- Compatible with Code Composer Studio v4 IDE
- Compatible with 1.65
- Supports USB 2.0 high-speed (480 Mbps)
- Small dimensions (emulator placed in connector)
The USB which also powers the unit so a separate power supply is not required. The SAU100-USB Plus is fully compatible with Code Composer Studio v4.0 or later from Texas Instruments.
- SAU100-USB JTAG Emulator (1)