Serial 7-seg Display 2 Board
Add eight 7-segment displays to the design using the Serial 7-seg Display 2 Board. The on-board MAX7219 serial I/O common-cathode display driver can be used an interface between the microcontrollers and 7-segment LED displays of up to 8 digits by means of a 4-wire serial SPI interface. This display driver comprises of a BCD code-B decoder, multiplex scan circuitry, segment and digit drivers and 8x8 static RAM. The Serial 7-seg Display 2 Board is equipped with a flat cable with IDC10 female header connector on the end. This header connector design makes it compatible with all MikroElektronika development boards.
The Serial 7-Segment Display 2 Board highlights eight 7-segment digits displayed as two rows of four digits each.
- Based on the MAX7219, serially interfaced, 8-digit LED display driver
- Industry standard SPI communication interface
- Easy adjustment of connector pinout using DIP switches
- Compatible with all mikroE development boards
- Supported by all mikroElektronika compilers
- Flat cable with IDC10 female header connector
- Save on MCU pins and processing power
- Uses 5V power supply only
Active Device : MAX7219 | Maxim
MAX7219 is a compact, serially interfaced, common-cathode display driver that interfaces microcontrollers to 7-segment numeric LED displays. It has a BCD code-B decoder, multiplex scan circuitry, segment and digit drivers and 8x8 static RAM that stores each digit. It has a 150
- Serial 7-seg Display 2 Board (1)