Serial Ethernet 2 Board
Now introduce more speed and flexibility in Ethernet applications using the new Serial Ethernet 2 Board. Designed to easily connect MikroElektronika's development systems and prototyping boards, the board has an ENC624J600 10/100 Base-T Ethernet controller from Microchip. It also features an integrated MAC & PHY, hardware cryptographic security engines and a unique MAC address. The Serial Ethernet 2 uses the industry standard SPI for communication with the host controller. A series of on-board DIP switches allow user to select which pins will be used for SCK, MISO and MOSI lines. The Serial Ethernet 2 Board can be configured for use with 3.3V and 5V microcontrollers. A jumper J1 allows user to connect to any of the two power supply positions (3.3V or 5V). The on-board LEDs denote the power status as well as indicate data transfer through the Ethernet network.
With these features, Serial Ethernet 2 board is an ideal choice for high-speed Ethernet devices that requires low power consumption and high data rates.
- Based on the ENC624J600 10/100 Base-T Ethernet controller with integrated MAC and 10/100Base-T PHY
- Factory-preprogrammed unique MAC address
- Serial SPI communication
- Voltage translators to provide systems with different voltage levels
- Supported by all MikroElektronika compilers
- Hardware security acceleration engines
- Supports auto-negotiation
- IEEE 802.3 standard supported
- Uses a 3.3V or 5V power supply
- Supports half- and full-duplex operation
- Programmable automatic retransmit-on-collision
- IDC10 ribbon cable
IC/Module: ENC624J600 10/100 Base-T Ethernet Controller
The ENC624J600 is a new 10/100 Base-T Ethernet controller featuring a compact design and additional flexibility in choosing SPI communication line pins via DIP switches. Designed to meet IEEE 802.3 specifications applicable to 10Base-T and.
100Base-TX Ethernet, ENC624J600 provides a 16-bit wide DMA for fast data throughout and supports for hardware IP checksum calculations.
MAC and PHY Layer
The MAC (Medium Access Controller) supports promiscuous reception along with support for unicast, multicast and broadcast packets. The PHY (Physical Layer) features a wave shaping output filter and has an internal loopback mode. .
Serial Ethernet 2 Board User Manual
- Serial Ethernet 2 Board (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!