Serial Ethernet Board
Microchip's ENC28J60 is a 28-pin, 10BASE-T stand alone Ethernet Controller with an on-board MAC & PHY, 8 Kbytes of Buffer RAM and SPI serial interface.
- Based on an IEEE 802.3 compatible Ethernet controller with integrated MAC and 10Base-T PHY
- Supports full and half-duplex modes
- Programmable wake-up on multiple packet formats, including magic packet, unicast, multicast, broadcast, specific packet match, or any packet
- SPI Interface with Clock Speeds Up to 20 MHz
- Supported by all MikroElektronika compilers
- Programmable automatic retransmit on collision
- Programmable automatic rejection of erroneous packets
- Temperature range: -40
IC/Module: ENC28J60 Stand-Alone Ethernet Controller
ENC28J60 is a stand-alone Ethernet controller based on IEEE 802.3 specifications. It consists of an SPI interface that communicates between the host controller and the module. It has a dual port RAM buffer for received and transmitted data packets.
MAC and 10Base-T PHY
Serial Ethernet Board features integrated MAC (Medium Access Controller) and 10Base-T PHY (Physical Layer). MAC supports unicast, multicast and broadcast packets, and implements IEEE 802.3 compliant MAC logic. PHY features a loopback mode and has two programmable LED outputs for LINK, TX, RX, collision and full/half-duplex status.
Power Supply Selection
ENC28J60 aboard Serial Ethernet Board is designed to use a 3.3V power supply voltage, but can be used with 5V devices as well. The input pins CS, SCK, SI and RESET are 5V tolerant, and can receive data from the microcontroller. The jumper J1 enables the user to set the voltage level of communication lines and power supply of the microcontroller connected to the board.
Serial Ethernet Board User Manual
- Serial Ethernet Board (1)