SF600Plus SPI Flash Programmer
The Dediprog SF600Plus is a high-speed Stand-alone programmer for SPI Flash memory. Devices can be programmed In-System or off-line in a programming Adapter.
- Programs SPI Flash devices in circuit or in a ZIF socket
- Stand alone mode (optional): Update the Serial Flash without a PC
- Supports Single, Dual and Quad IO serial communication (new serial Flash protocol)
- Isolation Free: program the on board Serial flash without isolation circuitry
- The application reset signal can be controlled via GPIO (isolated)
- Multiple clustered programmers supported
- Control Application Reset, Isolation circuit through GPIO
- Start button" for fast programming"
- Signal conflict protection
- Supports 32-bit and 64-bit MS Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7
The programmer is easily controlled by the computer DediProg Software via a USB interface. The software has a user-friendly interface and powerful features. The SF600Plus is an enhanced version of the SF600 programmer with 4Gb of built-in memory with the ability to be self-powered.
- SF600 Programmer (1)
- SF600 Universal Adaptor
- ISP cable (1)
- USB cable (1)
- CD-ROM with Software, Specifications and User Manual