SF600 SPI Flash Programmer
The Dediprog SF600 is a high-speed in System Programming" programmer to update the SPI Flash memory soldered on board (In-system programming) or in the socket adaptor (off-line programming)".
An enhanced version of the SF600, the SF600 Plus is also available. This offers self-powered stand-alone operation and 4GB internal memory.
- Programs SPI Flash devices in circuit or in a ZIF socket
- Stand alone mode (optional): Update the Serial Flash without a PC
- Supports Single, Dual and Quad IO serial communication (new serial Flash protocol)
- Isolation Free: program the on board Serial flash without isolation circuitry
- The application reset signal can be controlled via GPIO (isolated)
- Multiple clustered programmers supported
- Control Application Reset, Isolation circuit through GPIO
- Start button" for fast programming"
- Signal conflict protection
- Supports 32-bit and 64-bit MS Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
The programmer is easily controlled by the computer DediProg Software through the USB bus offering friendly interface and powerful features to users. SF600 combines the advantages of SF100, SF200 with additional improvements.
- SF600 Programmer (1)
- SF600 Universal Adaptor
- ISP cable (1)
- USB cable (1)
- CD-ROM with Software, Specifications and User Manual
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!