SF700 SPI AND/NOR Engineering Programmer
The SF700 from Dediprog is a brand-new SPI Flash programmer which is one of the first in the market to support SPI NOR and SPI AND Flash devices.
The programmer is suited to the engineering lab environment with a choice of the familiar command line interface or Windows GUI interface. The SF700 is an enhanced version of the popular Dediprog SF600 programmer with additional support for SPI NAND devices.
The SF700 is also well suited to small-scale production programming as it can work in stand-alone mode (using internal memory) or as a gang programming when connected to a PC.
- Supports SPI Octal NOR, SPI NOR and SPI AND Flash devices
- Includes a command-line and GUI Windows apps
- Features stand-alone operation with 4Gbits internal memory.
- Multi-site operation possible.
- ATE control interface for production use
- Supports devices down to 1.2V power supply voltage
- Supports, Binary, Intel Hex, Motorola S19 etc file formats
High Speed Programming
The SF700 has a high-speed ARM CPU at its core and also utilises FPGA technology.
Supported Device Types
The programmer has been designed to support a wide range of high-capacity flash devices including
- SPI Octal NOR Flash
- SPI NOR Flash
- SPI AND Flash
Devices with a power supply voltage as low as 1.2V are supported. Many programmers are unable to support such devices.
The SF700 is supported by a GUI Windows interface in addition to the popular Command-Line standard interface, making it suitable for a wide range of users.
The SF700 is fitted with 4Gbits of memory, allowing the programmer to be used in Stand-Alone Mode. This is ideal for use in a production environment where access to a host PC may not be practical. The programmer is also fitted with an ATE interface, which, when used with an ISP adapter provides Busy | Pass | Error statuses in addition to a Start pin for remote control.
Multi-site Gang Programming
Multiple SF700 programmers can be connected via a USB cable to a host PC. This facilitates programming of multiple devices concurently, controlled by a single Windows application.
- SF700 Device programmer (1)
- USB cable (1)
- Ac mains power adapter (100-240Vac) to 5V (1)
- ISP-SPI-SF20 ISP Adaptor with ISP cable (1)
- ISP-SPI-SF14 ISP Adaptor with ISP cable (1)
- ISP split cable for SPI Octal NOR Flash
- CD-ROM (Includes software and user manual) (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!