SHT1x Click Board
Introduce digital humidity and temperature sensing capability to your device with the SHT11 Click Board. The board employs Sensirion.
- Combines temperature and humidity sensor in one board
- Temperature can be represented in 12-bit or 14-bit format
- Operating range: -40 to +100
- Humidity can be represented in 8-bit or 12-bit resolution with +/-3% accuracy
- Supported by all mikroElektronika compilers
- Typical standby, 400nA max
- Output: Digital (2-wire interface)
- RoHS compliant
- Easy integration
IC/Module: SHT11 Digital Humidity & Temperature Sensor
The SHT11 is a reflow solderable sensor. It is fully calibrated and provide a digital output, like other Sensirion sensor type of the SHTxx family. The module offers +/-3% RH accuracy and RH response time of 8 seconds.
Power supply selection:
SHT11 click features an onboard PWR SEL zero-ohm SMD jumper, which enables the user to determine whether to use a 3.3V or 5V power supply. The jumper is provided in 3.3V position by default. For using any other sensor type of the SHTxx family with 5V system, the user can resolder the jumper to 5V position.
- SHT11 Click Board (1)
- 1x8 male headers (2)
- Printed User Manual and Board Schematic (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!