SHT1X PROTO Board
Add temperature and relative humidity measurement functionality to the device using the SHT1X PROTO Board. This add-on board includes a fully calibrated SHT11 digital humidity and temperature sensor IC, wherein a unique capacitive sensor element is used for evaluating relative humidity while temperature is measured by a band-gap sensor. All that the microcontroller has to do is read out the humidity and temperature values via the two-wire digital serial interface. The two-wire serial interface along with internal voltage regulation enables simple and quick system integration. The on-board connection pads with 0.1
- For highly accurate temperature and humidity measurement
- Measures relative humidity from 0 to 100% with a resolution of 0.03%
- Measures temperature from -40 to +125
- Typical standby, 400nA max
- Flexible solution suitable for all MCU architectures
- Low power consumption (typically 30
- 14-bit ADC resolution
- Communication via I2C interface (SDA and SCL)
- 2.4V to 5.5V power supply range
- Measure temperature with a resolution of 0.01 degrees and within +/- 2 degree accuracy
- Measures relative humidity with a resolution of 0.03% and within +/- 3.5% accuracy
- Standard 2.54mm (0.1
- RoHS compliant
IC/Module: SHT11 Digital Humidity/Temperature Sensor
SHT11 is a surface mountable relative humidity and temperature sensor that integrates sensor elements plus signal processing on a tiny footprint. Seamlessly coupled to a 14-bit ADC and a serial interface circuit, it provides a fully calibrated digital output. The SHT11 has superior signal quality, a fast response time, and sensitivity to external disturbances. The compact design and low power consumption make it an ultimate choice for even the most demanding applications. .
The SHT1x is factory calibrated to return temperature with a resolution of 0.01 degree Celsius and relative humidity with a resolution of 0.03 percent. The worst-case temperature accuracy is +/- 2 degree Celsius, but in the "room temperature" range the accuracy better than +/- 1 degree Celsius. The relative humidity sensor is similarly accurate: +/- 3.5% in the range 20% to 80%.
SHT1X PROTO Board User Manual
- SHT1X PROTO Board (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!