Universal Byte Blaster
The SKU-002-01 Universal Byte Blaster from Amfeltec is a device that allows you to program and debug on-board CLPC and FPGA devices. The ByteBlaster is compatible with targets systems working on voltage ranging between 1.2V to 5V. It converts the standard parallel port of the host computer into a 10-pin connector provided on the test board.
- The Universal ByteBlaster supports target systems using from 1.2 to 5V
- Supports Xilinx, Altera, Lattice, Atmel FPGA or CPLDs (selectable via 4 position dip-switch)
- The functionality of the Universal ByteBlaster can be customized and adjusted to support your needs
- Implements Master I2C or SPI functionality
The Byte Blaster converts the standard parallel port of the host computer into a 10-pin connector provided on the target board. This conversion helps in converting the electrical signals from 5V logic level on the parallel port into multi-voltage signal level on CPLDs and FPGAs.
It comes with a 4-position pin-switch that offers selectable operation of Altera, Xilinx, Lattice, and Atmel FPGA/CPLDs, along with implementing functionality of Master I2C and SPI interfaces. To cater for users' specific needs, the ByteBlaster functionality can be adjusted and customised on special demands.
- SKU-002-01 Universal Byte Blaster (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!