USB to TTL Converter (5V)
The Amfeltec SKU-012-03 USB-to-TTL adapter from is designed to connect the Serial UART to a computer via a USB connector for testing and monitoring functions. This compact-sized adapter is easy to install and takes no space on the board as it can be connected from the outside of the computer chassis using the standard USB ports. This adapter does not require any external power supply or power connection and provides a connection speed that ranges from 300 bps to 2 Mbits.
The SKU-012-03 is compatible with 5V TTL logic signals.
- Supports 5V UART signals
- No additional power supply or power connection required (powered from RS-232 port)
- Connects to the RS-232 interface via a female DB-9 connector and straight through extension cable
- Only 3 TTL signals are required: ground, transmit and receive
- Provides connection speed of up to 250 Kbps
- 5V USB to TTL (5V) Adapter (1)
- 3.5mm Jack Plug (1)