USB to TTL Converter (Adjustable)
The Amfeltec SKU-012-05 USB-to-TTL adapter from is designed to connect the Serial UART to a computer via a USB connector for testing and monitoring functions. This compact-sized adapter is easy to install and takes no space on the board as it can be connected from the outside of the computer chassis using the standard USB ports. This adapter does not require any external power supply or power connection and supports a fast connection speed that ranges from 300 bps to 2 Mbits.
The SKU-012-05 has an adjustable logic threshold voltage.
- Supports UART signals from 1.2 to 5 Volt
- No additional power supply or power connection required (powered from USB port)
- Operation USB bus power from 4 to 5.25 Volt
- Only 3 TTL signals are required: ground, transmit and receive
- Provides connection speed from 300 bps to 2 Mbps
- Based on Silicon Labs Bridge CP2104
- USB to TTL (Adjustable) Adapter (1)
- 3.5mm Jack Plug (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!