Half MiniPCIe to Dual PCI Adapter (with -12V)
The Amfeltec SKU-034-04 is a flexible adapter used to convert the MiniPCI Express Bus of a motherboard into two 32-bit PCI Buses. This is achieved by connecting the standard two 32-bit PCI expansion boards to the MiniPCI Express connector provided on the motherboard. This adapter set comes with a Helf-Height MiniPCI Express host board, a PCI Adapter board, and PCI Express flexible cable.
This adapter also generates -12V power to the target board via the adapter.
- Converts MiniPCI Express bus into two 32-bit PCI buses (located on the adapter)
- Flexible connection between MiniPCI Express host board and downstream PCI adapter
- Half--height MiniPCIe Host Card
- Support for -12V power
- Easy placement of PCI adapter inside an embedded chassis
- Easy Plug-and-Play installation
- LED for displaying link status between MiniPCI Express host board and PCI adapter
- LEDs for displaying power status on the PCI adapter
- Compliant with PCI and MiniPCI Express specifications
- RoHS compliant
The Amfeltec SKU-034-04 MiniPCI Express to PCI Adapter is designed to convert MiniPCI Express bus into two PCI buses and extend it. This adapter allows the connection of two independent 32-bit PCI add-in boards to any motherboard's MiniPCI Express connector.
This set comes complete with one MiniPCI Express Interface board (Half-Height), one PCI backplane with two 32-bit PCI slots, and a 304mm (12") Flex PCI Express cable. The MiniPCI Express Interface board is connected to the MiniPCIe connector of the host computer's motherboard. The PCI backplane is connected to the host board with the help of the Flex PCI Express cable and the expansion 32-bit PCI add-in boards can be connected to the standard 32-bit PCI connectors, provided on the PCI backplane.
The versatile nature of the connection allows positioning of expansion PCI add-in boards away from the MiniPCI Express connector on the motherboard inside the computer chassis. The PCI backplane comes with four mounting holes that allow the backplane to be mounted securely inside the computer chassis.
Plug 'n' Play
One of the best features of this adapter is that it supports Plug-and-Play operation and works right out of the box without any software installation on the computer. The surface-mounted LED on the MiniPCI Express Interface board indicates expansion PCI Backplane's "PRESENT" status.
- Half-Height MiniPCI Express host board (1)
- 304mm (12") PCI Express flat cable (1)
- Dual 32-bit slot PCI adapter (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!