Half MiniPCIe to x1 PCIe Adapter, 12" (Ext)
The Amfeltec SKU-035-06 is a flexible adapter that is used to convert the MiniPCI Express Bus of a motherboard into an x1 PCI Express bus and extend it. This is achieved by connecting the x1 PCI Express expansion add-in board to the MiniPCI Express connector provided on the motherboard. This adapter set comes with a half-height MiniPCI Express host board, one x1 PCI Express adapter board, and a 304mm (12") flexible PCI Express cable.
Power for the target board is supplied from an external ATX power supply or external 12V power connected to the PCIe adapter.
- Converts MiniPCI Express bus into x1 PCI Express
- Easy Plug and Play installation
- Flexible 304mm (12") connection between a half-height MiniPCI Express host board and x1 PCI Express adapter board
- Easy placement of x1 PCI Express adapter board inside an embedded chassis
- Compliant with MiniPCI Express and PCI Express specifications
- Allows MiniPCI Express slot to be converted and expanded to x1 PCI Express slot
- Power for the target board is supplied from an external ATX power supply or external 12V power connected to the PCIe adapter.
- RoHS compliant
The Amfeltec SKU-035-06 MiniPCI Express to PCI Express Adapter is designed to convert MiniPCI Express bus into one x1 PCI bus and extend it. This adapter allows the connection of one standard x1 PCI Express add-in board to any motherboard's MiniPCI Express connector.
This set comes complete with one half-height MiniPCI Express Host card, one x1 PCI Express adapter board, and one 304mm (12") flexible PCI Express cable. The MiniPCI Express host card is connected to the MiniPCI Express connector of the host computer's motherboard. The PCI Express adapter board is connected to the host card with the help of the flexible PCI Express cable and the expansion x1 PCI Express adapter board can be connected to the standard PCI Express connector on the PCI Express adapter board.
The versatile nature of the connection allows positioning of expansion PCI Express add-in boards away from the MiniPCI Express host card or around any peripherals inside the computer chassis. The PCI Express adapter comes with two mounting holes that allow the backplane to be mounted securely inside the computer chassis. This adapter circuit draws power from the host board.
Plug 'n' Play
One of the best features of this adapter is that it supports Plug-and-Play operation and works right out of the box without any software installation on the computer. The surface-mounted LEDs on the MiniPCI Express Host card indicate the "PRESENT" status of the downstream PCI Express add-in card.
The target PCIe Board is powered from an external ATX power supply or external 12V power connected to the PCIe adapter.
- Half-height MiniPCI Express host board (1)
- 304mm (12") PCI Express flat cable (1)
- x1 PCI Express adapter board (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!