MiniPCI to Dual PCI Adapter (with -12V)
The Amfeltec SKU-036-02 is a flexible adapter that is used to convert the MiniPCI Bus of a motherboard into two 32-bit PCI Buses. This is achieved by connecting the standard two 32-bit PCI expansion boards to MiniPCI connector provided on the motherboard. This adapter set comes with MiniPCI host board, a PCI Adapter board, and a 304mm (12") flexible PCI Express cable.
This adapter also generates -12V power to the target board via the adapter.
- Splits and converts your MiniPCI bus into two 32-bit PCI buses (located on the adapter)
- Easy Plug and Play installation
- Flexible connection between MiniPCI host board and PCI adapter
- Compliant with PCI and MiniPCI specifications
- Allows a MiniPCI slot to be expanded to 2 32-bit PCI slots
- Provides -12V power to the target via the adapter
- LED for displaying link status between MiniPCI host board and PCI adapter
- LEDs for displaying power status on the PCI adapter
- RoHS compliant
The SKU-036-02 MiniPCI to PCI Adapter is designed to convert MiniPCI bus into two PCI buses and extend it. This adapter allows the connection of two independent 32-bit PCI add-in boards to any motherboard's PCI Express connector.
This set comes complete with one MiniPCI Host card, one PCI backplane with two 32-bit PCI slots, and one 304mm (12") flexible PCI Express cable. The MiniPCI Host card is connected to the 124-pin MiniPCI connector of the host computer's motherboard. The PCI backplane is connected to the host board with the help of the Flex PCI Express cable and the expansion 32-bit PCI add-in boards can be connected to the standard 32-bit PCI connectors, provided on the PCI backplane.
The versatile nature of the connection allows positioning of expansion PCI add-in boards away from the MiniPCI connector on the motherboard inside the computer chassis. The PCI backplane comes with four mounting holes that allow the backplane to be mounted securely inside the computer chassis.
This adapter supports 12V/-12V/3.3V/5V PCI power.
Plug 'n' Play
One of the best features of this adapter is that it supports Plug-and-Play operation and works right out of the box without any software installation on the computer. The surface-mounted LEDs on the MiniPCI host card indicate the downstream PCI express Link between the motherboard and the adapter, along with the expansion PCI Backplane's "PRESENT" status.
- MiniPCI host board (1)
- 304mm (12") PCI Express flat cable (1)
- Dual 32-bit slot PCI adapter with -12V (1)