3-Way x1 PCIe to MiniPCIe Gen2 Splitter (ATX)
The Amfeltec SKU-064-22 is a flexible x1 PCIe to MiniPCIe Splitter used for expanding modern motherboards with a PCI Express interface. This splitter allows the connection of up to three MiniPCI Express add-in expansion boards to the standard motherboard PCI Express connector. It comes with one x1 PCI Express Host board, three MiniPCI Express Adapter boards, and 3 254mm (10") Flat PCI Express Cables..
The splitter is powered from a standard ATX Power supply
- Splits your upstream x1 PCI Express bus into 3 downstream MiniPCI Express buses
- Easy Plug-and-Play installation
- Supports 5 Gbit/sec. upstream bandwidth (Gen2)
- Flexible 254mm (10") connection between motherboard and MiniPCI Express add-in boards
- Easy placement expansion MiniPCI Express boards inside embedded chassis
- Retention PCI Express host board without using bracket (US Patent 7.850.475)
- Compliant with PCI Express and MiniPCI Express specification (Version 1.1)
- LEDs for displaying downstream and upstream PCI Express link status
- Powered from a standard ATX power supply
The Amfeltec SKU-064-22 PCIe Gen2 Splitter is designed to connect three PCI Express add-in boards to the PCI Express connector of a computer's motherboard. This splitter comes with one x1 PCI Express Host board, three MiniPCI Express Adapter boards, and three 254mm (10") Flat PCI Express cables. The host board connects to the motherboard of the host computer and the adapter boards are connected to the host board with the help of Flat PCI Express cables. The expansion MiniPCI Express add-in boards are connected to the MiniPCI Express Adapter boards at the standard MiniPCI Express connectors provided on the adapter boards.
The connection versatility of this splitter allows an easy connection of expansion MiniPCI Express add-in boards around any peripherals inside the chassis and even away from the PCI Express Host board. The adapter boards come with two mounting holes that allow them to securely fit in a computer chassis.
Plug 'n' Play
One of the best features of this splitter is that it supports Plug-and-Play operation and works right out of the box with any software installation in the computer. It comes with the surface-mounted LEDs that indicate the Link status between PCI Express Host card and MiniPCI Express Adapter boards, along with the MiniPCI Express Adapter boards "PRESENT" and "RESET" status.
The MiniPCI Express add-in boards derive power from a standard ATX power supply.
- x1 PCI Express host board with full size bracket (optionally with PCI express Retainer) (1)
- 254mm (10") PCI Express flat cables (3)
- MiniPCI Express adapter boards (3)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!