x4 PCIe to 4x MiniPCI Splitter, 12" (2.5W)
The Amfeltec SKU-071-01 is a PCIe to MiniPCI splitter designed to extend the motherboards that lack MiniPCI interface. This splitter allows connection of up to four 124-pin 2.5W MiniPCI add-in boards to your computer with the help of motherboard
- Allows PCI Express slot to be split into 4 MiniPCI slots
- Easy Plug and Play installation
- Allows PCI Express slot to be spit into 4 MiniPCI slots
- Flexible 304mm (12") connection between your motherboard and the MiniPCI add-in boards
- Easy placement of the MiniPCI add-in boards inside an embedded chassis
- LEDs for displaying downstream and upstream PCI Express link status
- Powered from the motherboard via the PCIe host adapter or an external 3.3V power supply
- Compliant with MiniPCI specification (Version 1.0)
- Compliant with PCI Express specification (Version 1.1)
- RoHS compliant
The SKU-072-01 PCIe to 4x MiniPCI Splitter is designed to connect four 2.5W 124-pin MiniPCI add-in boards to the PCI Express connector of your computer's motherboard. This splitter comes with one x4 PCI Express Host board, four 2.5W MiniPCI Adapter boards, and four 304mm (12") Flat PCI Express cables.
The host board connects to the motherboard of the host computer and the adapter boards are connected to the host board with the help of Flat PCI Express cables. The expansion MiniPCI add-in boards are connected to the MiniPCI Adapter boards at the standard 124-pin MiniPCI connectors provided on the adapter boards.
Convenient Board Mounting
Due to its versatile connectivity feature, the splitter allows easy connection of expansion MiniPCI add-in boards around any peripherals inside the computer chassis or even at a distance from the from the PCI Express Host board. The adapter boards come with two mounting holes that allow them to securely fit in a computer chassis.
Plug and Play
One of the best features of this splitter is that it supports Plug-and-Play operation and works right out of the box without any software installation in the computer.
It comes with surface-mounted LEDs that indicate the Link status between PCI Express Host card and MiniPCI Express Adapter boards, along with MiniPCI Express Adapter boards "PRESENT" and "RESET" status.
The splitter is powered from a standard ATX Power Supply or an external 5V power supply.
- x4 PCI Express Host board with full size bracket (1)
- MiniPCI Express Adapter Boards (4)
- Flat 304mm cables (4)