SKU-072-02 PCIe to 4x MiniPCIe Splitter
The Amfeltec SKU-072-02 is a flexible 4x PCIe to MiniPCIe Splitter used for expanding modern motherboards with PCI Express interface. This splitter allows connection of up to four MiniPCI Express add-in expansion boards to the standard motherboard PCI Express connector. It comes with one x4 PCI Express Host board, four MiniPCI Express Adapter boards, and 4 Flat PCI Express Cables..
The splitter is powered from a standard ATX power supply or an external 5V power supply.
- Splits upstream x4 PCI Express bus into 4 downstream MiniPCI Express buses
- Flexible connection between motherboard and MiniPCI Express add-in boards
- Easy placement expansion MiniPCI Express add-in boards inside embedded chassis
- Retention PCI Express host board without using bracket (US Patent 7.850.475)
- Easy Plug-and-Play installation
- Compliant with PCI Express and MiniPCI Express specification (Version 1.1)
- LEDs for displaying downstream and upstream PCI Express link status
- Powered from a standard ATX Power Supply or an external 5V power supply
The Amfeltec SKU-072-02 PCIe to 4x MiniPCIe Splitter is designed to connect four PCI Express add-in boards to the PCI Express connector of a computer's motherboard. This splitter comes with one x4 PCI Express Host board, four MiniPCI Express Adapter boards, and four 304mm (12") Flat PCI Express cables. The host board connects to the motherboard of the host computer and the adapter boards are connected to the host board with the help of Flat PCI Express cables. The expansion MiniPCI Express add-in boards are connected to the MiniPCI Express Adapter boards at the standard MiniPCI Express connectors provided on the adapter boards.
The connection versatility of this splitter allows easy connection of expansion MiniPCI Express add-in boards around any peripherals inside the chassis and even away from the from the PCI Express Host board. The adapter boards come with two mounting holes that allow them to securely fit in a computer chassis. This splitter derives its power from the host board or it can also be powered by an external 3V PSU.
Plug n Play
One of the best features of this splitter is that it supports Plug-and-Play operation and works right out of the box with any software installation in the computer.
It comes with surface-mounted LEDs that indicate the Link status between PCI Express Host card and MiniPCI Express Adapter boards, along with MiniPCI Express Adapter boards "PRESENT" and "RESET" status.
The splitter is powered from a standard ATX Power Supply or an external 5V power supply.
- x4 PCI Express Host board with full size bracket (1)
- MiniPCI Express Adapter Boards (4)
- Flat 304mm cables (4)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!