SmartADAPT 2 Board
The SmartADAPT2 Board is an accessory board used to rearrange 16 I/O pins just by moving on-board jumpers in order to meet the specified needs. This board is ideal for configuring the prototype device I/O pins. This patch panel board is designed to be compatible with MikroElektronika's development systems and prototyping boards. The SmartADAPT2 Board comes with two 8-bit I/O ports to be reconfigured to aid attaching peripherals and other hardware. It has 32x16 header matrix with 16 jumpers that allow user to adjust desired input lines to appropriate output headers. The user is provided with on-board screw terminals that enable use of external power supply in place of using input headers. The output VCC pin can be configured using a jumper. The SmartADAPT2 Board supports use with 3.3V and 5V systems.
- 576 male headers form 316 matrix
- 16 Jumpers provided for routing the input lines to specific output pins
- Two input and two output IDC10 headers
- Onboard screw terminals
- Complete solution for your connection problems
- Works with both 3.3V and 5V systems
- Reduced engineering effort and risk
- Compatible with mikroElektronika development and accessory boards
- Affordable price
- RoHS compliant
The SmartADAPT2 board is connected to the development system using 2x5 connectors CN1 and CN2, which is connected to the development system's ports using a flat cable with IDC10 connectors. For connection with another accessory board or device, use a 2x5 connector CN3 and CN4. The VCCout pin voltage can be selected using the jumper JP1.
SmartADAPT 2 Board User Manual
- SmartADAPT2 Board (1)
- Jumpers (16)