The SmartADAPT add-on board allows user to manually redirect signal sent from a pin on the development system to a pin of another additional board or device. This board is equipped with 160 male headers from 20'
- 160 male headers form a 20
- Jumpers provided for routing the input lines to definite output pins
- IDC10 input and output headers
- Easy way to overcome connection problems
- Integrated screw terminals
- Capable of using both 3.3V and 5V systems
- Suitable for all MCU architectures
- RoHS compliant
The SmartADAPT2 board is connected to the development system using 2x5 connectors CN1, which is connected to the development system's port via a flat cable with IDC10 connectors. For connection with another accessory board or device, use a 2x5 connector CN2. A jumper JP1 is used to select the voltage to be supplied to the VCCout pin.
SmartADAPT Board User Manual
- SmartADAPT (1)