Add GSM/GPRS functionality to the device with the SmartG100 Board. It is a full-featured development system for uBlox Leon-G100 GSM/GPRS, class 10 module. The user just needs to supply a power supply voltage of 9-32V DC or 7-23 AC, insert SIM card, connect GSM antenna, and the user is set to develop GSM-GPRS based devices. The board is equipped with an antenna connector, SIM card socket as well as a voltage regulator. The SmartG100 Board has DIP switch for configuring communication lines with the target microcontroller. The board uses the IDC10 connector with 2.54mm pin header for connection with peripheral modules. It has mounting holes on each corner to facilitate integration in the user design.
This additional board, with such features, makes an ideal choice for M2M and automotive applications, such as surveillance and security, fleet management, people and asset tracking, Point of Sales (PoS) terminals and so on.
- Adds a full-featured quad-band GSM/GPRS, class 10 capability
- Data transfer via uBlox Leon-G100 module
- Microphone and speaker connectors
- UART communication with host microcontroller
- Supported by all mikroElektronika compilers
- Embedded TCP/IP and UDP/IP stack
- Stable on-board switching power supply
- Low Power consumption (standby current: < 1.6 mA)
- Mounting holes for easy integration to the design
- 9-32V DC or 7-23 AC power supply voltage
- Extended temperature range: -40 to +85
- Compact and cost-optimized
- RoHS compliant
IC/Module: uBlox Leon-G100 GSM/GPRS Module
Leon-G100 module is a complete quad-band GSM/GPRS development device to provide data and voice communication in a small-sized and cost-effective SMT form factor. This fully qualified module works on low power and driven by a rich set of Internet protocols. It is ideally suited to M2M and automotive applications. It also implements fully integrated access to u-blox GNSS receivers.
The SmartG100 Board connects with the development system using a flat cable with IDC10 connector and make connection between a 2x5 male header on development system port and 2x5 male header CN1 on the additional board. Depending on the development system used, the user needs to turn ON appropriate switch on DIP switch SW1. For power supply, the SmartG100 Board is connected to external power supply via AC/DC connector CN1. The board is connected to microphone using screw terminal CN4 (MIC).
SmartG100 Board User Manual
- SmartG100 Board (1)