Intended to aid easy and fast prototype development, the SmartPROTO Board can be used to place additional components onto prototyping area and quickly assemble custom accessory board for a wide range of development systems from MikroElektronika. For this, this add-on board comes with female IDC10 connector and two prototyping areas. The first prototyping area includes eight lines with five prototyping pads, wherein each pad is connected to one IDC10 pin (D0-D7). The other prototyping area has 15 double lines each with five pads.
This add-on board also has additional power lines for the components. On the outer edges of the board, it features a line for GND and a line of pads for VCC. The SmartPROTO Board is also designed to be compatible with the port expansion headers on MikroElektronika
- Female IDC10 header for connection with mikroE development boards
- Allows you to build a custom add-on board for the mikroElektronika development system
- Flexible solution suitable for all MCU architectures
- Two prototyping areas on-board
- Clear markings on-board for easy connection with external devices
- Designed to be used with 3.3V and 5V systems
- RoHS compliant
- SmartPROTO Board (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!