Squid PCIe x4 Carrier Board for one x M.2 SSD Module (Gen 3)
The Squid x4 PCI Express Carrier board for one x M.2 SSD module (Gen 3).
- Allows you to connect a single M.2 PCI Express SSD module to motherboard PCI Express x4 connector
- Easy Plug-and-Play installationxx
- Occupies one standard x4 PCI Express slot
- LEDs for displaying downstream and upstream PCI Express link status
- RoHS compliant
- Compliant with PCI Express Specification 3.0 (Gen 3)
- Compliant with M.2 Specification 1.0
The PCIe Carrier Board has been designed to let you add one M.2 PCIe SSD module to your PC motherboard.
The carrier board is a compact PCIe board, in this case fitted with a x4 PCIe connector and occupies a single PCIe motherboard slot. An alternative board is available with a x1 motherboard PCIe connector. The board is small enough to be installed in a 1U high chassis, making it ideal for network servers.
LEDs are fitted to indicate the status of each SSD downstream link. the PCIe link status and the state of the motherboard RESET signal.
- Squid PCIe x4 Carrier Board (Gen2) for one x M.2 SSD Module (1)