Squid PCIe x8 Carrier Board for two x M.2 SSD Module, FS (Gen 3)
The Squid x8 PCI Express Carrier board for two x M.2 SSD module (Gen 3) with a Full-Height Bracket.
- Allows you to connect a two M.2 PCI Express SSD modules to motherboard PCI Express x8 connector
- Easy Plug-and-Play installation
- Occupies one standard x4 PCI Express slot, compatible with a full-height card
- LEDs for displaying downstream and upstream PCI Express link status
- RoHS compliant
- Compliant with PCI Express Specification 3.0 (Gen 3)
- Compliant with M.2 Specification 1.0
The x8 PCIe Carrier Board has been designed to let you add two M.2 PCIe SSD modules to your PC motherboard.
The carrier board is a compact PCIe board, with a full-height card bracket. It is fitted with a x8 PCIe connector and occupies a single PCIe motherboard slot. An alternative board is available with a x4 motherboard PCIe connector.
LEDs are fitted to indicate the status of each SSD downstream link. the PCIe link status and the state of the motherboard RESET signal.
- Squid Half-Height PCIe x8 Carrier Board (Gen3) for two x M.2 SSD Modules (1)