StarProg-F Flash Programmer
The Dediprog StarProg-F engineering FLASH IC programmer supports a variety of Flash memory devices including EEPROM, SPI NOR, SPI NAND, Flash, eMMC, eMCP etc. Powered by USB port and need no external power, the StarProg-F provides users detailed API for software redevelopment so users can easily integrate StarProg-F with Automation like ATE. Palm size and space saving. Whether engineering development or low volume production, StarProg-F offers user the best solution.
- Supports all Flash memory types including EEPROM, SPI NOR, SPI NAND, eMMC, eMCP, SDCard, CPLD, FPGA etc
- Built-in high speed processor to achieve fast programming times.
- Support for most package types
- Wide variety of data file types supported including Binary, Intel Hex, Motorola, ROM, Tekhex, ASCII etc
- Support for 1.8V low voltage devices
- Simple "Start Key" operation for production use
- Powered by USB port. No external power supply needed
- Detailed API available for simple integration
- Interfaces to ATE systems
- An unlimited number of StarProg programmers can be connected to a single PC.
- StarProg-F programmer (1)
- USB cable (1)
- CDROM containing application software and user manual (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!