STEPPER Click Board
Introduce precision motor control to the user device with Stepper Click Board. This stepper motor driver board includes an A3967SLBT stepper motor driver that allows controlling bipolar step motors in full-, half-, quarter- and eighth-step modes. The maximum output drive capability is 30V and nearly ??500 mA.
It also features an integrated translator that supports easy implementation of the A3967SLBT microstepping driver. The package is offered with two sets of connectors: a B5B-XH-A connector and a pair of screw terminals. Both the types of connectors are delivered unsoldered with the package and can be used as a connecting option. The user can use the j3 jumper to select whether the power of the motor driver comes with the on-board or external power supply. STEPPER click supports either a 3.3V or 5V power supply, which can be selected through the zero-ohm J1 SMD jumper (3.3V is the default position). The user can also choose to use the motor driver.
- Based on the A3967SLBT microstepping motor driver
- Operates bipolar stepper motors in full-, half-, quarter-, and eighth-step modes
- Maximum output drive capability of 30V and
- Includes a fixed off-time current regulator
- Built in translator
- Screw terminal and B5B-XH-A connector included in package (unsoldered) for connecting your motor
- Powered by host or external source
- Can use 3.3V or 5V I/O lines
- Compact design and affordable price
- RoHS compliant
- Supported by all MikroElektronika compilers
IC/module: A3967SLBT Microstepping Motor Driver
A3967SLBT is a bipolar stepper motor driver that drives bipolar step motors in full-, half-, quarter-, and eighth-step modes with output drive capability of 30V and
Stepper Click Board User Manual
- Stepper Click Board (1)
- 1x8 male headers (2)
- Printed User Manual and Board Schematic (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!