STM32F4 Discovery Shield
Equip the STM32F4 Discovery with a wide range of accessory modules using this versatile STM32F4 Discovery Shield. An extension for STMicroelectronics.
- A perfect workstation for your Discovery projects
- Features 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4F core, 1 MB Flash, 192 KB RAM
- Four mikroBUS host connectors for attaching Click add-on boards
- On-board FT232RL USB-UART module with Mini-B USB connector
- On-board SN65HVD230 CAN transceiver
- Mounting holes in corners to simplify integration
- Compact design
- Cost-effective price
- On-board 3.3V voltage regulator
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V
- RoHS compliant
IC/Module: STM32F4 Discovery Kit
STM32F4 Discovery Shield is an extension for the STM32F4 Discovery Board. It enables user to discover the STM32F407/417 line features and develop applications more comprehensively. Based on the STM32F407VGT6, it includes an ST-LINK/V2 embedded debug tool, two ST MEMS, digital accelerometer and digital microphone, one audio DAC with integrated class D speaker driver, LEDs and push buttons and an USB OTG micro-AB connector.
Power Supply Voltage
The STM32F4 Discovery Shield can be powered via the debug USB board or by providing 5 Volts through the I/O connectors. .
STM32F4 Discovery Shield User Manual
- STM32F4 Discovery Shield (1)