SuperPro-6000 Universal Programmer
The Xeltek SuperPro-6000 is Xeltek's flagship product. It a USB-interfaced ultra-fast stand-alone universal programmer based on an ARM9 CPU, with built-in 144 universal pin drivers and support for NAND devices up to 256GB.
- Based on a High-speed ARM9 RISC CPU Linux for faster programming of large devices
- Built with 144 universal pin-drivers for support of today
- Over 85,00 devices from 301 plus manufacturers are supported. New devices added weekly
- Supports programming of NAND/eMMC devices up to 256GB in size.
- Only IC manufacturer approved programming algorithms provide high reliability. Vcc verification at (%~-5%) and (10%~-10%) enhances programming reliability
- Ultra fast programming speed: Programs and verifies 64MB NOR FLASH memory in 11.3 seconds and 1GB NAND in 108 seconds
- The programmer operates in either PC hosted mode (fast USB 2.0 interface) or stand-alone mode
- ISP/ICP programming capability through optional ISP/ICP adapter
- Provides over-current and over-voltage protection for safety of the chip and programmer hardware
- Programs devices with Vcc as low as 1.2V
- A CF (compact flash) card stores the project files
- Up to 15 units can be connected to a single PC. Cluster enabled for production programming
- Includes free customer requested device support for first year
- Software compatible with Win-8, Win-7, Win-Vista and Win-XP (32 and 64-bit)
The SuperPro-6000 is similar in functionality to the SuperPro-5000 except it is based on a faster ARM9 CPU and is able to support the programming of much larger NAND Flash devices, up to 256GB in size. It is recommended if you need to program NAND devices larger than 2GB. The SuperPro-6000 incorporates 144 universal pin drivers and can work in stand-alone or PC-connected mode. This makes it ideal for the lab or production. It also improves the value of the investment as larger devices can be programmed. Devices with a Vcc of 1.2V to 5V are supported. An extensive range of adapters are available for the SuperPro-6000 and a 48-pin DIP adapter is included.
- SuperPro-6000 Universal Programmer (1)