SuperPro-601S Universal Programmer
The Xeltek SuperPro-601S is an ultra-fast universal stand-alone programmer offering excellent value for money.
This unit is brand-new but has been discontinued by Xeltek. It is offered at a 50%+ discount, so grab a bargain!.
- Ultra Fast Programmer using ARM9 RISC MCU Linux
- Built with 48 universal pin-drivers for support of today
- Programs devices with Vcc as low as 1.2V
- Over 32,000 devices from 223 plus manufacturers are supported.
- Ultra fast programming speed: Programs and verifies 64 Mb NOR FLASH memory in 11.3 seconds and 64Mb EEPROM in 43 seconds
- The programmer operates in either PC hosted mode or stand-alone mode. Cluster enabled for production programming
- ISP/ICP programming capability through optional ISP/ICP adapter
- Provides over-current and over-voltage protection for safety of the chip and programmer hardware
- Only IC manufacturer approved programming algorithms provide high reliability. Vcc verification at (%~-5%) and (10%~-10%) enhances programming reliability
- Higher Speed than SuperPro-501S
- Free software, updated biweekly
- AC Adapter. Supplied with plug according to delivery address
- Software compatible with Win-8, Win-7, Win-Vista and Win-XP (32 and 64-bit)
It is controlled by a fast ARM9 MCU and is able to operate Stand-alone or connected to a PC via a USB interface.
Xeltek SuperPro-611S Users Manual
- SuperPro-601S Universal Programmer (1)