SuperPro-610P Universal Programmer (was Â£594.00)
The Xeltek SuperPro-610P is an ultra-fast universal programmer offering excellent value for money.
- Ultra-Fast Economy Programmer using ARM9 RISC MCU Linux
- Built with 48 universal pin-drivers for support of today
- Programs devices with Vcc as low as 1.2V
- Over 31,000 devices from 219 plus manufacturers are supported.
- Ultra fast programming speed: Programs and verifies 64 Mb NOR FLASH memory in 11.3 seconds and 64Mb EEPROM in 43 seconds
- The programmer operates in PC hosted mode via a high-speed USB 2.0 interface
- ISP/ICP programming capability through optional ISP/ICP adapter
- Provides over-current and over-voltage protection for safety of the chip and programmer hardware
- Only IC manufacturer approved programming algorithms provide high reliability. Vcc verification at (%~-5%) and (10%~-10%) enhances programming reliability
- Higher Speed than SuperPro-500P
- Free software, updated biweekly
- AC Adapter. Supplied with plug according to delivery address
- Software compatible with Win-8, Win-7, Win-Vista and Win-XP (32 and 64-bit)
It is controlled by a fast ARM9 MCU and is able to operate connected to a PC via a high speed USB interface.
Xeltek SuperPro-610P Users Manual
- SuperPro-600P Universal Programmer (1)