SuperPro-IS01 In-System Programmer
The Xeltek SuperPro-IS01 is a dedicated high-performance, in-system programmer, which will operate either stand-alone or connected to a host PC via a fast USB 2.0 interface.
- Supports ISP programming of devices with I2C, SPI, CAN, UART, BDM, MW, JTAG, or any other serial interface
- Operates as a PC hosted programmer or Stand-alone.
- High-speed USB 2.0 interface to PC for data communication and control
- Based on a high-speed ARM9 CPU hardware engine. Programming speed adjustable for complicated application environments brought by user target board, length of ISP cable etc
- Includes an interface for your Automated Test Equipment (ATE)
- Compact unit, dimensions: 137mm x 87mm x 47mm
- Over-current and ESD protection to protect your equipment
- Optional DLL, API or Virtual Com communication command set available for third party application
- SD card slot for storing multiple data images to be programmed
- Up to 15 units can be connected to a single PC. Cluster enabled for production programming
- Over 7,500 devices from 148 plus manufacturers are supported
- Purchase includes one free device support request. Additional new device support is charged at cost
- Free download of updated device support lists and algorithms
It has been designed to operate as a production programmer with a configurable ATE interface. When operating in Stand-alone mode, project data files are loaded via the built-in SD memory card interface. Project files are stored in a FAT32 file system on the SD card and the card can be loaded from a PC for convenience.
- SuperPro-IS01 In-System Programmer (1)