Temp&Hum Click Board
Temp&Hum Click carries ST’s HTS221 temperature and relative humidity sensor. Its temperature measurement accuracy is ±1°C within a 0-60°C range.
- Based on HTS221
- 16-bit humidity and temperature output data
- Embedded 16-bit ADC
- Operating temperature range: -40
- Temperature accuracy:
- Humidity accuracy:
- High rH sensitivity: 0.004% rH/LSB
- Supply voltage: 1.7V to 3.6V
- Communication through I2C interface
- Low power consumption
- Supported by all MikroElektronika compilers
The Temp&Hum Click Board carries ST’s HTS221 temperature and relative humidity sensor. Its temperature measurement accuracy is ±1°C within a 0-60°C range. The precision is increased to ±0.5°C in a narrower range from 15 to 40°C. The highly sensitive relative humidity measurement range is from 0 to 100% with ±6% accuracy (or ±4.5 in 20-80% range) The measurements are outputted in a 16-bit resolution through the mikroBUS I2C interface. The board uses a 3.3V power supply.
- Temperature and Humidity Click Board (1)
- 1x8 male headers (2)
- Printed User Manual and Board Schematic (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!