The Hantek HT25 is a specialist oscilloscope probe for monitoring signals in auto ignition leads.
The Hantek HT25COP coil-on plug and signal probe can catch the ignition waveform of automobile engine easily. The ignition waveform is a window, through which we can see what happened in the engine combustion chambers.
- It determines whether the ignition plugs need to be replaced or cleaned.
- Does fuel injector in electronic fuel injection system work well?
- Is there a problem with a loss of compression?
- Is the spark-gap in the plugs too small?
- Is the spark plug electrode mis-shaped?
- Is there too much oil pollution or carbon deposition on the ignition plugs?
- Is the insulation of the spark plug breaking down?
- Is there any problems with the vehicle battery?
The Hantek HT311 is a BNC to 4mm socket adapter.