TFT - PROTO Board
Now exhibit graphical content into the design using the new TFT - PROTO Board. This accessory board features a resistive touch screen panel, which can be used as an input device. Featuring 320?
- 2.8" 320 x 240 backlit colour TFT is driven by an ILI9341 display controller
- Capable of displaying 262K RGB colours
- Fitted with a 4-wire resistive touch panel
- Compact design, small footprint
- Supported by all mikroElektronika compilers
- 2 mm screw holes for mounting
- Eight data lines and five control lines
- Clear silkscreen markings
- RoHS compliant
IC/Module: ILI9341 Display Driver
ILI9341 is a TFT LCD driver with 240RGBx320 resolution, a 720-channel source driver, a 320-channel gate driver, and power supply circuit. This single-chip driver has a TFT liquid crystal display with support to 262,144 colours. The window address function features a moving picture area that can be specified in internal 172,800 bytes GRAM. .
MI0283QT-9A TFT Colour Display
The MI0283QT-9A TFT Colour Display aboard TFT - PROTO Board is a 320Ã—240-pixel 2.83" colour TFT display with LED backlight and a 4-wire resistive touch panel. It is connected to a microcontroller via a standard 8080 parallel 8-bit interface, with additional control lines.
TFT Proto Board User Manual
- TFT - PROTO Board (1)