THERMO Click Board
The Thermo Click Board is a compact accessory board that employs a MAX31855K thermocouple-to-digital converter. It performs cold-junction compensation, resolves temperatures to 0.25.
- Based on the MAX31855K 14-Bit, 0.25
- Integrated cold-junction compensation
- Simple SPI-compatible interface (read-only)
- Detects thermocouple shorts to GND or VCC
- Detects open circuit Thermocouple
- Thermocouple temperature range: -270 and 1372
- On-board PCC-SMP connector for K-type thermocouple probes
- Uses a 3.3V power supply only
- RoHS compliant
- Supported by all mikroElektronika compilers
IC/Module: MAX31855K Thermocouple-To-Digital Converter
MAX31855K is a high precision thermocouple-to-digital converter IC that implements cold-junction compensation and digitizes the signal from a K-, J-, N-, T-, S-, R-, or E-type thermocouple. The data is output in a signed 14-bit, SPI-compatible, read-only format. The MAX31855K chip shows thermocouple accuracy of.
- Thermo Click Board (1)
- 1x8 male headers (2)
- Printed User Manual and Board Schematic (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!