Three-Axis Accelerometer Board
Now introduce static and dynamic acceleration measurement functionality to your project using the Three-Axis Accelerometer Board. This additional board comes with an integrated ADXL330 3-axis accelerometer IC with signal-conditioned voltage outputs. The ADXL330 module is capable of measuring static acceleration of gravity and can be used as a tilt sensor. It can also determine dynamic acceleration that occurs due to motion, shock or vibration. This 3-axis sensing module measures acceleration with a minimum full-scale range of 3 g.
The ADXL330 chip in the Three-Axis Accelerometer Board is an ideal choice for tilt-sensing applications, such as mobile devices, gaming systems, disk drive protection, image stabilization, sports and health devices, etc. The board is designed to use a 5V DC power supply voltage only. Offering exceptional performance and reliable operation, this accelerometer board offers analog voltage output. The mounting holes on each corner allows for simple integration.
- For static andd dynamic 3-axis acceleration measurement
- Based on the ADXL330 three-axis accelerometer
- Low power consumption
- Suitable for motion- and tilt- sensing applications
- Supported by all mikroElektronika compilers
- MCP6284 Rail-to-rail op-amp used for buffering
- Analog voltage output
- Mounting holes allow secure installation
- Compact design aids in easy integration
- Designed to use a 5V power supply only
- RoHS compliant
IC/Module: ADXL330 Three-Axis Accelerometer System
Small and low-profile, the ADXL330 is a monolithic 3-axis accelerometer IC with signal conditioned voltage outputs. Designed for budget-conscious designs with low power consumption requirements, the ADXL330 precisely measures static acceleration of gravity as well as dynamic acceleration resulting from motion.
IC/Module: MCP6284 Rail-to-Rail Operational AmplifierThe Microchip's MCP6284 has a 5 MHz Gain Bandwidth Product (GBWP) and a 65
3-axis Accelerometer Board User Manual
- Three-Axis Accelerometer Board (1)