CAN Bus Development Kit
The CAN Bus Development Kit is a comprehensive and cost-effective kit that bundles together a complete set of Total Phase's industry-leading CAN development tools and popular accessories.
Both beginners and advanced developers will appreciate the convenience and value of the kit for developing and debugging an CAN bus on an embedded system.
With this kit, developers can:
- Test and debug with known working CAN slave devices. The CAN activity board included is fitted with many types of CAN interface.
- Learn about the CAN Bus by example with real CAN devices
Example code for the CAN/I2C Activity Board Pro is available in C, C#, Python, .NET, VB.NET, and VB6 as part of the Komodo Software API and Shared Library package in the Downloads section of this website. README.txt files are included in the package to explain each of the examples.
- Komodo CAN Solo Interface unit (1)
- CAN/I2C Activity Board Pro (1)
- CAN Split cable (1)
- CAN Terminator (1)
- Latest software version is downloadable free of charge
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!