TouchPanel Connector Board
The TouchPanel Connector Board is a prototyping tool that is used for connecting GLCD touch panel. The board is provided with a plastic touchscreen-cable clamp bar in order to easily secure a touchscreen ribbon cable. It provides a connector for easy interfacing to a 4-wire touchscreen flat ribbon cable for prototyping work. The touch screen ribbon cable clamp bar can be broken or damaged when removing the touch screen cable from the main board. This board also can be used as a great replacement if the touchscreen FFC clamp bar on the development system was broken or damaged.
It is designed for easy prototyping and suitable for use with solderless breadboards.
Note: The connection pads of the board are unpopulated in order to let the user decide on how to connect the board to the development system. It has male header pins for typical breadboard use.
- Connects a 4-wire touch panel flat cable to a breadboard
- Connector for 4-wire resistive TouchPanel flexible flat cables
- Standard 0.1" pin pitch for use on prototyping breadboards
- Ideal for use with resistive-type touch screen
- Clear silkscreen marking for simple integration
- Cost-effective solution
- Compact design, small footprint
- RoHS compliant
- TouchPanel Connector Board (1)