TouchPanel Controller Board
Introduce touch panel input functionality to any MikroElektronika
- 4-wire resistive analog touch panel controller
- On-board connector for TouchPanel flat cable
- Clear marking on-board for easy interfacing
- Use of 3.3V or 5V power supply voltage
- Compact design, small footprint
- RoHS compliant, Lead free
The working principle of a touch panel is based on the voltage change caused by a touch or pressure applied to the touch screen. The touch screen design enables the voltage change detection. Separated by an air gap, it has two flexible sheets coated with a resistive material. The sheet with voltage will detect a contact and the other sheet measures the voltage in the pressed point as a distance along the first sheet. .
Using an IDC10 connector CN1, the TouchPanel Controller Board can be connected to a port of the development system. On the other hand, for connection between a touch panel and the TouchPanel Controller Board, the connector CN2 is used.
Touch Panel Controller Board User Manual
- TouchPanel Controller Board (1)