Komodo CAN Solo USB to CAN Bus Adapter/Analyser
Full Featured CAN Adapter
The Komodo CAN Solo Interface can operate as a CAN node, to send and receive messages. Communicate with any type of CAN network, from automotive systems to industrial controls.
True Real-Time Monitoring
Non-intrusively monitor a CAN bus and see the data as it is captured. The Komodo interface is independently, galvanically isolated and can capture CAN data to a maximum bit rate of 1 Mbps.
The Komodo CAN Solo Interface comes complete with a royalty-free API.
The low cost makes it affordable for a company to provide every developer with their own interface. The benefits of every developer having their own interface are:
- Less time wasted because developers do not have to share tools or go to the lab to debug simple problems.
- Less wasted time means higher productivity because developers can identify and fix problems quickly and easily with less down-time.
- Higher productivity means shorter development cycles. Projects get done on time and on budget.
By saving just a few hours of engineering time, the Komodo CAN Duo Interface will have paid for itself.
The Komodo CAN Solo interface and is fully field-upgradeable via the USB interface. This allows you to stay up to date with latest software and firmware that are compatible with latest technologies used in modern computer systems..
You will never have to worry about being out of step with the latest software features. Eligible software and firmware upgrades are always freely available in the Downloads section of this page.
- Komodo CAN Solo Interface unit (1)
- 1.8m (6ft) USB A-|B cable (1)
- 0.9m (3ft) DB9 F/F cable (1)
- 0.45m (1.5ft) Mini-DIN 9 bit digital I/O cable (1)
- Latest software version is downloadable free of charge
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!